Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Love Story

I met the man of my dreams in 6th grade. I knew as soon as I saw him we would be together forever. His name is Benjamin Stewart. We have dated ever since 6th grade on and off. A lot of things have happened in the past with us but we have moved on and gotten over it. Things happen for a reason and everything that has happened to us has only made us stronger. I love him to death and so glad we have dated and stayed together for as long as we have. I have the best time with him, he makes me laugh, knows me better than I know myself, he is wonderful, caring, smart, lovable, sweet, amazingly gorgeous, awesome and the love of my life. We had a memory that happened a year ago that put me in the hospital. I had a tubical pregnancy. A tubical pregnancy is where instead of the egg going where is should, the egg had gotten stuck in my fallopian tube and started growing in there. I had a stomach crap so I went to the hospital and they found out my stomach was filled with blood and I had a 6 week old baby growing inside my fallopian tubes. I had to get surgery to get the baby removed and because if the baby would had grown any bigger it would have burst my fallopian tube and would have killed me. I went and had surgery and had it removed and it breaks my heart still knowing that killed my baby but not on purpose. Everything happens for a reason because God has a plan for me and it was part of the plan. The memory made Benjamin and I stronger and more aware of what could happen. About 6 months ago Benjamin got down on one knee and asked me to marry him and I of course said YES to him. I love him to death and couldn't live without him. He is my better half and soul mate. He means the world to me and I would do anything for him. I can't wait to live my life with him and start my family with him when that day comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment